DFM Flow Meters - Fuel flow meter DFM is designed for measuring fuel consumption by engine of the machine
• Plant Machinery -Loaders,Graders,Dozers;
Actual fuel consumption and Vehicle working time
Diesel fuel consumption measuring
Fuel accounting both autonomously
The range of DFM devices includes the following models:
DFM Models Choice for Internal Combustion Engine/Boiler
|Engine power, |
|Boiler heat |
inline fuel meters
|under 80||under 400||DFM 50||MK20|
|80-150||400-800||DFM 90, |
|150-300||800-1500||DFM 220, |
Fuel gauge DFM has three-dimension ring type measuring chamber. DFM generates an impulse, when the volume of fuel (which is equal to volume of the measuring chamber) passes through it.
For detailed operating principle for every DFM model please visit product pages.
Fuel flow meter DFM can be used for consumption measuring of the following fluids:
• diesel fuel;
• heating oil;
• engine oil;
• other types of liquids with kinematic viscosity from 1.5 to 6 mm2/sec*.
* Application for more viscous liquids is also possible, but the maximum consumption may get less than critical and the pressure on the meter gets down. All the meters DFM are tested with diesel fuel. Please specify the fuel type and viscosity in your order.
The materials resistant to gasoline are used for DFM manufacturing. Use safety means in accordance with the national laws when working with gasoline.
• protection against unauthorized interference and tampering with the meter;
• resistant to vibration and hydraulic impacts;
• big in-built mud filter;
• meets road standards of electromagnetic compatibility, mechanical and climatic influences;
• durable and precise measurement zinc-aluminum chamber;
• full set of mounting accessories;
• all the fuel flow meters DFM are tested on the metrologically certified installation when produced.
|Nominal pressure, MPa||0.2|
|MAX pressure, MPa||2.5|
|Supply voltage, V||10-50|
|Overvoltage protection, V||≤100|
|Current consumption, mA||≤25 (24 V) |
≤50 (12 V)
|Operating temperature, °C||without display: from -40 to +80; |
with display: from -20 to +60
The video demonstrates how to install DFM fuel flow meter after the fuel pump.